Hello Spring! Oh how we have missed you. You know what we haven’t missed? Spring cleaning… We all know it’s coming! So, the team at Quincy Vrecko and Associates have put together a handy Spring cleaning checklist for your Kelowna home to hopefully help you get through this time. Regardless, crank the tunes, open the windows and enjoy this new season ahead!
- Vacuum the floors and wipe down the walls in the bathrooms
- Go through your bath towels and discard any old or ripped ones
- Scrub the tub and shower
- Wash interior and exterior windows
- Go through the cupboards, empty out and wipe down then discard old makeup, shampoo or other empty bottles.
- Go through dresser and closet and get rid of clothes you did not wear
- Wash all linens and clean your mattress
- Wash all mirrors and clean interior and exterior windows
- Thoroughly dust each surface, including lamp shades and furniture
- Declutter!! Check out our blog on how to declutter your home.
- Clean out the refrigerator and freezer (yes, this includes the deep freezer)
- Clean all appliance surfaces
- Mop floors
- Wipe down the cupboards, inside and out
- Get rid of tupperware that are missing lids or are cracked
- Dust all furniture and lamp shades
- Clean sofa and loveseat
- Wipe down all electronics
- Clean carpets/mop floors
- Clean walls and baseboards
There you have it, a checklist for four main parts of your Kelowna home. If you are interested in seeing a checklist for your garage, kids playrooms, office, and basement check back in a few weeks for a blog featuring those four rooms!
If you are looking to list your Kelowna home, contact the team at Quincy Vrecko and Associates. On top of giving you expert advice on the real estate market in Kelowna, our dedicated agents have years of experience buying and selling Kelowna real estate. All you have to do is pick up the phone to start the process today! Call 1-778-760-2860 today!