Moving to Kelowna
The Kelowna real estate market is hot as the area is attracting new residents moving to Kelowna. The Okanagan offers a lifestyle like no other making Kelowna a very attractive place to live. This 4 seasons playground has it all:
- Award-winning golf courses
- Vineyards and wineries
- Incredible restaurants
Just to name a few!
In this blog series, we highlight every member of our team at Quincy Vrecko and Associates and why we love to call Kelowna home. These Kelowna realtors have moved to Kelowna from all over Canada including Quebec, Ontario, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and other cities in BC. And can you guess which one was born and raised right here in Kelowna?
Follow our August blog series to find out where our team members are from and why they all chose to call this incredible city home.
If you are thinking of moving to Kelowna, the Quincy Vrecko and Associates website has valuable information to get to know the different
- Download our Kelowna Relocation guide. This guide highlights the Kelowna lifestyle with listings of wineries and golf courses and the best of Kelowna.
- Explore what each great neighborhood in Kelowna, West Kelowna, and Peachland has to offer with our Neighborhoods page.
- Questions about what to expect when buying a home in Kelowna, check out our FAQ page. Or hop onto our Live Chat where one of our agents is waiting to answer any questions.
- Browse our listing of homes for sale. We have everything from condos and townhouses, family homes for sale, retirement communities to luxury properties, and waterfront homes for sale. Whether you are moving to Kelowna soon or just dreaming for the future, these listings are definitely worth checking out.
Meet the team of top real estate agents in About us. Our team of professional real estate agents have a wealth of knowledge and can make moving to Kelowna a great experience.
Find a connection with one of our team members and start your search.